Ever wonder what my battle station looks like? Wonder no more. Here is a photo of my setup along with a breakdown of the tools, gizmos, and gadgets that help me run my company...
Interesting facts about my home office:
- There’s a wall of windows facing the trees in the backyard (just outside of the photo).
- My 15″ MacBook Pro is connected to this LG 38″ Curved Ultrawide screen on this monitor arm – and it’s as epic as it looks.
- I use this desk that can go from seated position to standing.
- When I’m standing, I use this super comfy anti-fatigue mat.
- My headphones of choice are the AirPods – they’re completely wireless and I love them.
- My mic of choice is the Yeti — incredible mic.
- I use the Logitech C920 webcam (not pictured in this photo).
- My chair cost more than my desk (as it should… I wrecked my back and neck with a cheap chair in the past!)
- I have a trampoline in the office. Yes, for real. Yes, it’s awesome. Great for the kids and the parents. 🙂
- My wife picked up that art piece from HomeSense, and it’s super wide that it almost didn’t fit in our car.