Have you been wanting to use PLR content, but aren’t sure if it’s worth it?
Believe me, I’ve been burned by bad PLR before. One was only $1 to try… but it was so badly written, I had to toss it out.
Another was a set of video tutorials. Turned out the speaker had an accent and was barely understandable.
Did I get my money back? Nope, there was no money-back guarantee and I hadn’t noticed. Oops.
Not all PLR content is created equal. So I created a simple checklist to help you find the best quality PLR content for your money.
Bad PLR is a waste of time and money, but if you find the good ones, they’ll make internet marketing a breeze.
Download the PDF version of How to Choose PLR Content
Choosing PLR Checklist:
12 Things You MUST Look For
- Look for a PLR provider that offers many different types of content. If you are only getting articles, things may get boring fast. Look for blog-ready posts, graphics, eBooks, worksheets, and professionally designed PDFs.
- Use PLR content written and designed by experts in their field. Make sure you’re getting content written by native English-speaking professionals so you can continue to be the authority in your niche.
- Opt for regular content delivery so you can keep your site fresh. Search engines love frequently updated sites, so make sure you receive new content for your site regularly.
- Get PLR content that can be changed and edited to meet your needs. Make sure you’re allowed to change the content to fit your needs. Some providers forbid you from using the content if you stop paying, so be careful. Never make assumptions and read the license agreement!
- PLR content should be affordable without sacrificing quality. The most expensive content is not always the best. At the same time, you shouldn’t settle for low quality just because you’re a limited budget. There is such a thing as high quality, affordable PLR!
- Choose PLR that has proven customer feedback. Look for verifiable testimonials with audio, photos, website links, or videos. You can’t fake these kinds of customer reviews.
- Look for content that can be used and re-used in multiple ways. The more flexible and diverse the content, the better. The more you can repurpose the materials, the more you’ll earn from it both online and offline.
- High-quality PLR content that’s full of valuable information, not fluff. Relevant content is more important that simply having words on the page. The content needs to be well-written, concise, and genuinely useful.
- Ensure you have access to the tools, training, and resources you need to maximize the use of the materials. Lots of content is great, but having access to important plugins, tools, video tutorials, and coaching, is just as important.
- Get free samples before you buy. Get a taste for the PLR content before investing. The PLR provider should allow you to see real examples of what you get before you decide to buy it.
- Consider how many people have access to the same content. If there is no cap to the number of people who have access to the content, then beware.
- Look for a PLR provider who offers support. Getting support and guidance can make the difference in how profitable PLR content can be for you. Look for services that offer coaching calls, quick email replies, and a toll-free number to call for help.
If you’re looking at getting into the hot personal development market, check out my Personal Development PLR content.
Spread the Word: