Future proof. Even if you unsubscribe.
If you unsubscribe, your license on resources already downloaded is still covered. Now that's peace of mind!
Here's what you can and cannot do with the done-for-you PLR.me content:
- Can claim full authorship with no attribution
- Can add your branding, colors, logo and name
- Can be taken apart, added to, or sold as is
- Can be edited completely and renamed
- Can be sold
- Can be given away
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used as a lead magnet or content upgrade
- Can be used as web content
- Can be used in physical products
- Can be used in audio and video
- Can be used in workshops and webinars
- Can be added to your membership site
- Can keep 100% of the sales
- Cannot transfer the private label rights to others
- Cannot sell Resell Rights
- Cannot sell Master Resale Rights
- Cannot sell Private Label Rights
- Cannot syndicate articles
- Cannot be sold as a Kindle book (against Amazon's terms of service)
- Cannot be offered through auction sites
- Cannot sell or giveaway your license to the content
You take full responsibility that the information is accurate according to your professional knowledge and expertise, especially if you decide to brand the material under your name/company. You must read through the content and revise it as necessary according to the clients you serve and/or as new information becomes available.
These terms are subject to change. It is your responsibility to check the current terms before you use any of the licensed content in any way.
The Full Licensing Terms
All PLR.me members are legally bound by the following terms and conditions.
As A PLR.me Member You CAN:
- Use the content for any websites, blogs, ebooks, products, newsletters or email autoresponder courses that you own. If you do not maintain ownership of the website you may not continue to use the content.
- Distribute, giveaway or otherwise sell the special reports without modification. No attribution, credit or link back to PLR.me is required.
- Modify the content in any way you'd like (by removing, adding, or otherwise re-wording) to suit your needs. This includes the freedom to combine articles or add your own content.
- Bundle the content into a free or paid ebook, product, or bonus for your customers.
- Add affiliate links, product links, or other promotional content.
PLR.me Exclusive Content Marketing Tools
- The content marketing tools are for your own personal use only. You cannot resell the tools.
- If you are a coach or health professional: You can absolutely use the tools for your products and content that you sell under your own brand!
- For example, you can create coaching resources, presentations, and pre-load your coaching website using the tools. You can also sell the products directly to your clients for their own personal use.
- If you sell "PLR" or "MRR" to others, you cannot use the PLR.me exclusive tools in those products.
- For example, this means you cannot install the PLR.me WordPress plugins on client websites. Also, you cannot use the tools to create resources or materials that you sell with resell or private label rights.
Is the License Transferable?
The rights granted to you are non-transferable and non-sublicensable, meaning that you cannot transfer or sublicense the private label license to anyone else. There are two exceptions:
1. Employer or client. If you are purchasing on behalf of your employer or client, then your employer or client can use the content. In that case, you represent and warrant that you have full legal authority to bind your employer or client to the terms of this agreement. If you do not have that authority, then your employer or client may not use the content.
2. Subcontractors. You may allow subcontractors (for example, your printer or mailing house) or distributors to use content in any production or distribution process related to your final project or end use. These subcontractors and distributors may not use the content for any other purpose.
This means you cannot re-sell, re-package, give away, or copy any of the content for the purpose of allowing your customers to give away or sell the content as their own. In other words, your clients can purchase the branded material from you, but they cannot brand it or sell it to others.
Anyone found to violate these terms will have their membership cancelled immediately and without warning.
Last Updated: October 22, 2020