It’s a harsh reality that not all PLR is equal.
There’s content from a wide variety of sources and it’s not always the most trustworthy (to put it lightly).
What you can get from ‘free’ PLR sites is often unintelligible, riddled with errors, and would take hours to wade through the haystack to find one gem. At then end of the day, if it takes you hours to publish a single article then you’re not saving time or money. You’re wasting it. It’s simple.
Here’s a short list of questions you should reflect on before deciding which quality PLR provider is really providing the best content and service.
- Is this stuff written by someone I can trust? Is it written by a native English speaker who understands the subject? You have no idea how much junk PLR comes from overseas… or maybe you do, and that’s why you’re here!
- Is this stuff ready-to-go? Can I take it and publish it on my site, blog, email auto-responder or use it as a sales bonus without touching or tweaking? If not, how much ‘massaging’ do I need to do to publish it? Personally, I want the content ready-to-use, especially if I’m going to use it in email auto-responders, a members area, or in an in-person seminar. It should be designed for me, and easy to tweak if necessary.As I said before, if you end up spending half the month just editing articles or designing it as a PDF download, then you’re wasting your time and money.
- Are there free samples to check out? If the company doesn’t give you some samples to check out, then ask. You have to make sure it’s the right fit for you and your audience.
- How many members have access to the materials? If it’s uncapped, that means that potentially thousands of people have the same content as you, which dilutes its value. It won’t really HURT your site, but it won’t get you very far either.A good number is 500 or less (after all, many members don’t even take action with the content or don’t use it on their website at all!)
- Finally, what kind of support is offered? And what’s the guarantee? One of my tricks, if I’m ever in doubt, is to email or call a company before purchasing and seeing how quickly I get a response. If I’m ignored, then that’s probably how I’m going to be treated as a customer.When it comes to the guarantee, the longer and more solid the guarantee, the more the company believes in the product, which means the return rate must be super-low and the members must be happy. Otherwise they wouldn’t take a chance with an “iron clad” guarantee!
One more interesting thought… most quality PLR providers don’t even have an about page, let alone a toll-free number. I wonder why. 😉
Download some free PLR samples and check out the video below for a sneak peek of what’s inside PLR.me…
[media id=6 width=428 height=341]
P.S. If you have any questions or concerns, you can call toll-free: 1-877-438-3048 extension 1. The number’s also on my About page.