Are you getting the FULL value out of your PLR content?
The reality is that you can use PLR in nearly any way, shape, or form. But are you?
I created an incredibly powerful report called: 101 Ways to Use PLR Content.
In this free report, I reveal 101 ways to generate trafﬁc, build a list of loyal subscribers and buyers, create products, implement some Web 2.0 techniques into your business, as well as some other creative approaches.
The goal is to use, re-use, and recycle PLR content.
If you can do that, you’ll save time and energy, and youʼll reach a far wider audience, with a greater variety of products and services.
Read through the 101 list below, or download a professionally designed print-version below.
Download 101 Ways to Use PLR Content (PDF)
Traffic Generation Strategies
- Post it to your website or personal blog.
- Create an automated blog that auto-posts a mix of PLR content and scraped content. Check out: AutoBlogged and PLR to WordPress.
- Rewrite the content or hire a rewriter to repurpose and reuse the content.
- Create a FAQ or Q&A “how-to” page based on the material.
- Split ebooks into several smaller articles and blog posts.
- Translate into other languages to capture international visitors.
- Critique the content or write your own commentary by playing the devil’s advocate.
- Spin an article into a “10 Best” list.
- Tweak the content so it’s relevant to current events or celebrity stories.
- Use the material as a promotional tool for your affiliates. If it’s a PDF, then use ViralPDF to allow affiliates to custom brand their affiliate link in the PDF. Learn more about creating freebies for affiliates with Sales Army Secrets.
- Respond to “Yahoo! Answers” questions using the materials.
- Answer questions on discussion forums using the content as a basis.
- Take your knowledge to a local talk radio show.
- Start new “feeder” websites and blogs dedicated to specific niches and affiliate products that link back to your “money” pages.
- Use the material to create Adsense sites.
- Use the content to promote an eBay store.
- Rewrite to create Squidoo Lenses.
- Create a HubPage.
- Rewrite and post on a Blogger.com or WordPress.com blog.
- Compile the information as a report with your affiliate links embedded in the PDF. Submit to Scribd.
- Transform generic niche articles into a different niche by swapping the essential keywords and tweaking the materials.
- Create a discussion forum where you post new content to be discussed every day.
- Snip the content and post the short blurbs on Twitter.
- Rewrite the material as a press release.
- Write a manifesto to spread your ideas and name all over the ‘net.
- Create a “what to look for…” buyer’s guide to help people make buying decisions.
- Rewrite the content from the perspective of your child, dog, parrot, or mother – if it’s funny enough, it may go viral!
- Send snippets of content as an email tip to encourage customers to return to your website.
- Give away a “free report” to boost the size of your mailing list. Learn more about starting a Small Reports Business with Small Reports Fortune.
- Use the content to address any objections you’ve faced when selling your products or services.
- Use the content as a free giveaway for your long-time customers.
- Use the material as an unannounced bonus for buying your products.
- Host a “town hall” meeting or teleseminar and use the materials to facilitate the discussion.
- Add recent stats, figures, charts, or graphs to the content to boost authority.
- Create a Wiki to encourage your visitors to collaborate and contribute to your vision. Use a free service like WetPaint.
- Develop a social networking site discussing topics relevant to your niche. Use software like BuddyPress or Ning.
- Build a Facebook page, separate from your profile, that uses the materials. You will be able to interact with your customers on a whole new level.
- Use the content in your in-person workshops and seminars.
- Use the content as a topic of conversation for coaching calls.
- Send out a printed newsletter to your clients using the materials.
- Print out the professionally designed materials and include it when you ship physical products as a bonus.
- Create viral quizzes with the content to test your audience’s knowledge.
- Create a role-playing activity at a workshop.
- Custom brand the PLR desktop wallpapers and give them away to your clients so your logo will be on their computer at all times.
- Use the material as a gift for long-time clients.
- Make attractive promotional bookmarks to surprise buyers with purchase of your physical products and books.
- Create a business card tip sheet with your contact information on one side and tips on the other.
- Tweak an article and submit it on another blog as a guest post.
- Re-write the article and submit it to newspapers or magazines.
- Add the content to a membership site.
- “Niche-ify” the content, making it hyper-targeted to a sub-niche – like stay at home moms, students, or grade school teachers.
- Create a print-on-demand book using a service like Lulu.
- Develop a companion worksheet, checklist, spreadsheet, or cheat sheet.
- Create a web-based e-course. Learn more about creating e-courses with the List Profit System.
- Package the content as a complete home study course.
- Incorporate the content as part of other products.
- Create and sell a training guide to corporations or small businesses.
- Create a coffee table book with inspiring images using PLR images or wallpapers.
- Run a paid teleseminar training series.
- Get your teleseminar transcribed, then sell it as an ebook or course.
- Create a “how-to” video course from the materials and PLR graphics. Post samples of the video on YouTube to promote the course.
- Program a 365-day email autoresponder as an automated self-guided email coaching program. Check out: Aweber or 1ShoppingCart.
- Use PLR wallpapers to create on-demand physical products like mugs, magnets, stickers, and other items with CafePress, ArtsNow or Lulu.
- Create prints or posters with online printing services that you can sell on-demand without inventory.
- Create mini guide booklets to inform, inspire, or educate others.
- Use PLR affirmations, quotes, and snippets from articles to create coasters, business cards, or post-it notes with your contact details.
- Record the text as an MP3 audio book and sell the recording.
- Rent a booth at a trade show and sell the physical products you created using the content.
- Create videos and audio content on CD or DVD.
- Record subliminal audio with the PLR affirmations, reflections, or motivating quotes. Even record a personalized message at the beginning of the track for a premium price.
- Offer digital versions of your product as an upsell on a branded USB key. Learn more about creating upsells with The Upsell Report.
- Produce illustrations, comics, or graphic novels based on the content.
- Develop tiered packages or memberships that offer different content for the different tiers.
- Develop a “Dummies” type guide.
- Create a full fledged website and flip it for profit.
- Record an audio book and sell it on the iTunes and Amazon stores.
- Create attractive t-shirts and badges and sell them.
- Develop flash cards for students or parents.
- Create greeting cards with the PLR graphics, quotes or affirmations.
- Use the materials to create landing pages for affiliate products.
- Create a weekly podcast that is distributed on the iTunes store.
- Produce short screencasts or PowerPoint videos and publish the video across the web using TubeMogul or TrafficGeyser.
- Use the material for a BlogTalkRadio internet radio show.
- Create step by step video tutorials using Jing or Camtasia.
- Pre-load an iPod with audio, video, and eBook content, then sell it.
- Develop an iPhone app.
- Develop a Facebook application.
- Create a slideshow and share it on Slideshare.
Other Creative Approaches
- Inspire yourself by using the PLR.me wallpapers as your computer background on YOUR computer.
- Use the PLR wallpapers to add some flair to reports.
- Create a calendar with wallpaper graphics and motivational quotes.
- Translate the text and publish it as a book in your native language.
- Combine the content with interviews with industry experts to give your clients something they can really sink their teeth into.
- Collaborate with other business-minded individuals and create unique packages and programs for sale.
- Reorganize the materials to create a more persuasive sales letter.
- Use the materials as inspiration for poetry, stories, or fables.
- Create pamphlets or brochures advertising your business philosophy.
- Use the content for postcards or mailers.
- Prepare a media kit promoting your business.
- Use the material as talking points. When the media or your clients call you, you’ll be ready.
- Use the content as a market research and brainstorming tool.
As you already know… all of these strategies are useless on paper.
What you REALLY need is to spend more time on implementation than anything else.
So… now itʼs time to TAKE ACTION!
Spread the Word:
To your success,
P.S. Become an affiliate and brand this report.